OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Cancel/Skip Program until next day

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Bart
    Participant

I have just set up a Opensprinkler version 3 and I am wondering how I can easily cancel or skip a specific program for the rest of the program for the day? And have it come back on the next day it is scheduled.

If the above is not available what is the best way to disable programs and manually turn them back on?

Cheers,
    Bart

rhys
    Participant

I haven’t seen OS v3 but assume the interface is basically the same as my v2.1…
    On your OS base web page there should be a “block of little blocks” in the lower right corner.
    Click that and you should get a menu, one entry of which should be “Change Rain Delay”, select that and you should be presented with a dialog that you can enter a manual rain delay in days/hours that will disable the running of programs during that defined period…
    HTH

Bart
    Participant

Hi Rhys,

Thanks for the reply, that works well when I want to delay all of my programs for a certain period but if I want to only delay certain programs this does not work.

I did notice I can disable a specific program would just need to remember to re-enable it the next day.

Ray
    Keymaster

The firmware currently does not support delaying an individual program. The rain delay will apply to all programs (except zones which are set to Ignore Rain). So disabling a program and remember to re-enabling it is the only work-around at the moment.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Cancel/Skip Program until next day