OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware [Change Request] Forecast Visualization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Emiliano Maina
    Participant

Hi,

after few days using OpenSprinkler I have a clear change request (apparently simple in my view) for the Forecast Visualization.

In the Home Page, both Today Weather Forecast and Water Level % are shown (separately in 2 columns).

Clicking on the Today Weather Forecast, the resulting page is showing Today + Next 3 Days Weather Forecast. Is it possibile to add here a second column including Water Level % associated to every day ?

This would provide a clear understanding of what will happen in the next days.

Thanks.
    Regards,
    Emiliano.

Attachments:

Emiliano Maina
    Participant

A similar thing could be done also in the preview page.

Instead of the duration of the graph + program name label only (Base in the screenshot), it could be added also the Water Level % forecasted for that day to the program name label itself to immediately clarify change on the basic program duration.

Thanks again !

Attachments:

Emiliano Maina
    Participant

Hello, anyone interested on this ?

Thanks !

Samer
    Keymaster

The idea is very interesting however the limitation is how the water level is calculated. This uses weather data and for the forecast page we can use forecast data however parameters like rain will clearly not be a factor and humidity/temp can only be ballpark.

I really can’t see this providing anything useful on the preview page however the forecast page this is possible. I will see if we can incorporate this using forecast data and get back to you.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware [Change Request] Forecast Visualization