OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Clearing logs with the new 2.0.7 firmware

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Ghm
    Participant

When I go under device settings, and click clear logs, a box comes up saying check device password.
    I have my password set under manage sites and all other functions work.
    Is this a bug, how can I clear the logs?
    Thanks
    George

ramblinwreck
    Participant

Same here.

Samer
    Keymaster

It’s partially a bug and partially a missing OpenSprinkler feature. Currently the firmware only allows specific days to be deleted so really the button should disappear on the Arduino (for now).

Ghm
    Participant

So how do I deletes specific days in the firmware? I don’t see that option in the native web pages.

Samer
    Keymaster

This is from Ray on a different post:

Yes, deleting a log file is done via:
    http://x.x.x.x/dl?pw=xxxx&day=xxxx
    where x.x.x.x is your opensprinkler’s ip address, pw is the password, day is the epoch time in days. To find the epoch time, google ‘epoch time’ and divide the long number by 86400 (number of seconds in a day). For exampe, for July 5, 2014 it is 16256.

I know this is a rather awkward way to delete a log file manually, and a better way to delete the log file will be added soon which allows you to select a day in the UI and delete it that way.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Clearing logs with the new 2.0.7 firmware