OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Comment/Question : Sequential option

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

GregoryNeefs
    Participant

Hello there,

I just bought an OpenSprinkler 3.0. With the weather integration it’s a great device but i have one question.

My setup:
    2 pumps and 4 valves

Pump #1
    – Valve 1
    – Valve 2
    – Valve 3

Pump #2
    – Valve 4 (non sequential)

I’ve set the Valve/station 4 to be non sequential. But when I’m running valves manually it’s not doing what I want.

Scenario: for example it’s 00:00:00
    – Start valve 1 – 10 minutes > it starts directly
    – Start valve 4 – 20 minutes > it starts directly
    – both are running so this is ok
    – Start valve 2 – but this one is now planned at 00:20:00 and not 00:10:00
    How can i fix this?

Ray
    Keymaster

I will check (currently traveling out of town and will check as soon as I get back). I don’t think this issue should happen, because non-sequential stations do not participate in the calculation of start times.

A few things to check though: did you happen to set a Station Delay time? If so, that could explain why valve 2 is scheduled at 20:00 and not 10:00.

Another thing to check is whether this 20:00 has to do with valve 4’s run time. For example, if valve 4 is set to run for 30 minutes (or 15 minutes), does valve 2 start time change correspondingly to 30:00 or 15:00? If so, that means its start time is influenced by valve 4’s run time, and that will give more information for debugging.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Comment/Question : Sequential option