OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Compiling for ESP32

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gmauzy 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

CraigS
    Participant

I have been unable to compile OpenSprinkler for the ESP32, has anyone had any success with this? I am using the source from pbecchi/ESP32-Sprinkler at GitHub. I set the pins file for the most basic configuration I could find. Just get lots of compile error and I am really experienced enough to track these down. My configuration will be fairly simple, just one of the small graphic displays and one if the I2C expanders to drive the valves.

I did try all the various configurations but all had similar compile errors, so something must have changed in the libraries. I use Visual Studio 17 with visual micro as my normal platform but I get similar results using the normal Arduino IDE.

Thanks,
    Craig

gmauzy
    Participant

This isn’t much help but I could never get his ESP8266 project to compile either. I don’t think it is on our end.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Compiling for ESP32

We are away till Mar 22. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on Saturday Mar 23 . Thank you. Dismiss