OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Connecting DAB PUMP to Open Sprinkler

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

TheHiddenCulture
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I am trying to setup our irrigation using a DAB PUMP. My questions are; (The DAB requires 244v output) How do I connect the DAB pump to the open sprinkler controller? Or do I not need to connect it? Maybe a timer setup? I apologize for some of the dumb questions, still new to automating irrigation. Any help regarding my situation will be greatly appreciated! I attached a video so you understand what I’m working with in an indoor facility. Thank you !

T.H.C.

TheHiddenCulture
    Participant

Ok so anyone who wanted understanding of How to connect a DAB to open sprinkler. Its simple, after speaking with DAB , the pump regulates pressure in the line as the solenoids are opened by open sprinkler controller than pushes water to the desired zone. Once the zone solenoid turns off the water pressure in the line signals the pump to turn off. There is a delay of 10 sec which is standard from the manufacture and can be adjusted down to 2 seconds for the pump to turn back on and to fill another desired zone.

Thank you for all.

T.H.C

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Connecting DAB PUMP to Open Sprinkler