– OSPi 1.43+
– Power supply 24VAC 1A
After a heat wave here in The Netherlands (40C) my setup is not working any more.
What I have dune, trying to solve the problem:
– Check home network connection > This is working correctly
– Install a fresh download raspbian-stretch-lite and raspbian-buster-lite
– RPi changed for an other one
– Checked RPi separately both are working correctly
– Changed micro SD card are operating correctly
After installation of a fresh micro SD card setup (raspbian-stretch-lite or raspbian-buster-lite )
– Changed password > Ok
– Setup SSH > Ok
– Reboot > Ok
During updating software the connection is lost and cannot reconnect with my setup
The connection itself has nothing to do with OSPi — it has to do with your RPi — not sure if you are connecting it to your network through wired or WiFi. OSPi is just a passive board that receives command from RPi, it does not manage the network connection.