first of all, thank you for hosting another question from me. Your help is really appreciated.
I just installed a brand new 3.0 hardware with 2.1.7(1) software, I loaded the backup from my old 2.3 hardware.
The unit is working on a DHCP setting, with the router assigning it a static IP liked to the unit’s MAC address.
I am having troubles in connecting to it, both from the same network and from outside home (behaviour doesn’t change): every time I set up a different option, it looks like the unit does not memorize it (i.e. if I input that station 1 should run with Master 1 and 2 while it was running with Master 1 only, it accepts the change, then if I open it I still see Master 1 only; after retrying several times it finally memorizes the new setting). I am also unable to run a single station; again I have to command it 5 or 6 times before I get the green dot of the running station, but the valve does not open anyway.
I get a network error from time to time.
Weather calls are fine, and the watering programs are working, which is saving my garden from this very hot Italian summer.