OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Direct HTTP commands, online User Manual and MAC Changes.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

djagerif
    Participant

After upgrading from 2.0.3 to 2.0.9 I noticed that I cannot control my OS with direct HTTP commands anymore. Has this feature been removed? Also, the online user manual is for versions up to, and including, 2.0.3 only, is there an updated manual to explain all the newer features and changes since 2.0.3?

Lastly, I noticed my MAC address changed from xxxxx3000 to xxxxx3100, any particular reason this was done?

Thanks,
    Ingo

Samer
    Keymaster

@djagerif,

2.0.4 accidently changed the MAC address handling and to reduce confusion it stuck with it moving forward.

In regard to the HTTP commands, all of the controller’s /v? functions are going away or are gone already. However, the commands to change options/stations are still present and the same, is there any particular command that’s not working?

The upcoming, 2.1.0 firmware, will have a few more changes and the documentation will be updated for it.

djagerif
    Participant

You are right, the V? commands are still working.

Ingo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Direct HTTP commands, online User Manual and MAC Changes.