OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Emulation possible of opensprinkler ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

laurent
    Participant

Is it possible to emulate the opensprinkler program with Proteus or other simulator ?
    I have tried with the latest one but the message “detection uSD” appears only one second and after the display stay blank…

Ray
    Keymaster

I have never tried and simulator. I assume your report was referring to the message displayed in the simulator? That’s the step where the firmware is poking the microSD card. I think the simulator may be expecting signals that simulate the responses from the SD card. You can comment out that section of the code to see if the simulator can get you further.

laurent
    Participant

Unfortunately, Proteus use only the hex file. So I don’t know which part of the code is the reason.
    May be the sd card emulation is not correct for the firmware.

Ray
    Keymaster

Is there some way to simulate SD card response? I would imagine that in general there must be a way to simulate input signals to the simulator — otherwise if the firmware is expecting a button click to continue, how would it do so in the simulator?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Emulation possible of opensprinkler ?