OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Error Code 0x2D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

GrumpyUnclePete
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’ve had my OS sprinkler system working for quite a while now and love it. But something has now upset it. Working perfectly last week – this week error code 0x2D. It’s HW ver 2.3. I’ve re-started and poked around but to no avail.

Thanks for any pearls of wisdom.

Ray
    Keymaster

This is an SD card issue — you can open the enclosure, remove the microSD card (close to the top edge of the PCB), reformat it or replace it with a new microSD card. It should solve the problem.

GrumpyUnclePete
    Participant

Aaah – cool. I’ll give that a crack. NTFS or ye olde FAT32?

Thanks

Ray
    Keymaster

FAT32 please.

rchisholm
    Participant

I am getting the same 0x2d error code on two different controllers. I have installed numerous open sprinklers without this issue. There is no SD card in the unit. There has been no SD card in any prior installations that function properly.

please help, thank you.

Ray
    Keymaster

If it shows this error, that means you have firmware 2.1.7 and the controller did not detect SD card. It’s likely because you recently upgraded the firmware to 2.1.7 and the controller did not previously come with SD card. You can either insert a SD card or downgrade to firmware 2.1.6.

GrumpyUnclePete
    Participant

Just some feedback on my original post – mine came with an SD card. As per Ray’s advice I simply re-formatted the SD card and she’s been sweet ever since. Thanks Ray.

Nicola
    Participant

Same issue here: OS 2.3 AC, it came with SD card. first attempt to turn it on, 0x2D. Put SD card in Windows 10 PC, Computer Management does not see it among the drives so I cannot format it. With no card, OS also boots in 0x2D. I don’t have a spare small SD card, what can I do? I think it came with 2.17 fw

Ray
    Keymaster

You can submit a support ticket and provide your order number or order information. We can ship a spare SD card to you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Error Code 0x2D