OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Error retrieving log data. Please refresh to try again.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

gary
    Participant

Hi,

All of a sudden i’m getting “Error retrieving log data. Please refresh to try again” this when i attempt to review the log.

I removed the sd card and looked at it on a pc and there are 183 text log files totaling about 6mb on it out of 32gig on the card. I replaced the card with a reformatted 8gig sd card and it is now working.

I’ve never had this problem before with the log, any idea what may have caused it?

Thanks,
    Gary

Steve
    Participant

I’ve been getting this error over the last week or so as well. Thanks for the input.

CalDude
    Participant

I’ve been getting this for a couple months now. No major changes were made. I did upgrade to 2.1.5, but I think the error was present before that, but maybe not.

Any word on getting this fixed?

blaha
    Participant

me too

blaha
    Participant

me too on app 2.1.6 and firmware 2.1.9

Ray
    Keymaster

@blaha: what’s your hardware version?

blaha
    Participant

OS3.0 DC-powered [Order #61265] (June 26, 2019)

Ray
    Keymaster

One thing you can try is to check the raw log data, using the /jl command. Specifically, open a browser and type in:
    http://x.x.x.x/jl?pw=yyyy&hist=2
    where x.x.x.x is your OpenSprinkler’s IP address, yyyy is the md5 hash of your plain text password (you can use an online md5 hash calculator such as https://www.md5hashgenerator.com/ to get it).
    Check the output and see if there is any obvious problem.

ultradianguy
    Participant

This is a very old thread but I’ve just started getting this error. Anyone know if there are any current solutions?

Ray
    Keymaster

Please report your hardware version and firmware version. Without the information it’s difficult to help.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Error retrieving log data. Please refresh to try again.