OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Everything is set up great…but no auto watering happening (manual mode OK)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pendragn
    Participant

I have an OsPi running the latest software…I am not sure when this happened, but no watering is happening at all for any scheduled program. I can run the scheduled program manually, and all stations run as they are supposed to….the calendar shows that a program should run….but no automated program runs on the specified time. The system had been running just fine, so I really don’t know what changed (maybe a power cycle)….but really, everything looks to be fine.

Is there some special process that gets called to run an automated program that is different from a manual program run, possibly?

I rebooted the OsPi and the same behavior exists.

Ray
    Keymaster

1) Please report your firmware version. We only support the official OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware, and unfortunately can’t provide support for third-party firmwares.

2) If manual works and programs don’t work, check your device time to see if it’s correct.

pendragn
    Participant

Thanks! If I log in to the web interface it says:

App Version: 1.4.10
    Firmware: 2.1.6 (1)
    Hardware Version: OSPi – AC

The web interface has the correct date and time. If I ssh into the Pi, I also see the correct time.

Ray
    Keymaster

Some other possibilities: have you set it to use weather (either Zimmerman algorithm or auto rain delay)? If so, it could be that the weather algorithm returns 0% watering, preventing programs from running.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Everything is set up great…but no auto watering happening (manual mode OK)