OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Featcure Request. Stations Grouping

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Federico
    Participant

Hello!
    I recently bought yours open sprinkler and it’s amazing.
    There aren’t, anyway, a feature that will simplify my life a lot
    This feature makes me able to group the valves so that each group follows its sequentiality independently
    Try to explain with an example:
    6 valves connected ad the sprinkler
    S01 10 min.
    S02 30 min.
    S03 35 min.
    S04 15 min.
    S05 20 min.
    S06 10 min.

S01 and S03 take water by line 1
    S02 S04 S05 S06 take water by line 2
    Now I can run S01 and S02 concurrently(disabling S02 sequential flag) but when S01 finish S03 must wait 20 min to start while it could be start immediately, furthermore, S04 must wait 35 min in vain because it could start when S02 finish.
    I hope to be able to explain my problem and if it simply to improve in next update I’m very grateful, otherwise, tanks anyway.
    Ps. It would be funny a reminder in the phone app 5-10 min before a program start to (in case forget to turn off)

Ray
    Keymaster

Well, we were actually considering this feature before — it’s called sequential groups. A station can be assigned into a sequential group such that all stations in the same group are serialized while stations of different groups can run in parallel. The feature isn’t implemented yet, because we consider it to be somewhat an uncommon feature. We will still consider it for the future, but it has low priority since not many users seem to need it, and implementing it might complicate the user interface for those who don’t need this feature.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Featcure Request. Stations Grouping