OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Feature request: sort of notepad for stations

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ottorino
    Participant

Hi all, I do not know how difficult will be to implement the following. I’m willing to collaborare on this project, so I’m at the staff disposal for any help I may give.

That told, here my notes.
    When you have to set up the irrigation system, you have to decide how many sprinklers or drippers must be on that station/channel.

With sprinklers, those who reside permanently on the ground, once the decision is made, you cannot then easily change them.
    But with drippers you can easily do that, to adjust both the soil and plant requirements.

So for example I have experimentally determined that for geranium in pots, I need 4 drippers (2.5 lt/h) per pot. Or that for hydrangea on that particular location, 6-8 drippers are needed to avoid its wilting.

Until now I wrote all these informations on paper. Would it be possible to add a text field in stations in which store that kind of “vital”, I would say, informations ?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Feature request: sort of notepad for stations