OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Firmware 2.1.7 API keyword mp?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Javi
    Participant

Hi All!

Are there any known bugs or settings in firmware 2.1.7 API that would cause a success response “{“result”:1}” for a request “mp?” and not start the stations associated with the request program index?

I am trying to provide support for the Voice for IoT android app and my app logs are showing success “{“result”:1}” however the user has informed me that the stations are not started. This is only happens when requesting that a program be started “mp?” not a single zone. I am awaiting open sprinkler logs from the user but we have tried disabling “Use Weather Adjustment”, verifying program is enabled, and verifying the requested zones have a run time.

The request is http://local_address/mp?pid=0&uwt=1&pw=MD5_encoded_password

Ray
    Keymaster

since you use uwt=1 (which means the current watering percentage applies), if the current watering percentage is 0 or close to 0, that would result in 0 water time. Perhaps try uwt=0 to begin with, just to avoid that being the factor?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Firmware 2.1.7 API keyword mp?