OpenSprinkler Forums Third-Party Software FW mod – setting rainfall instead of on-time

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mpoloniato 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

mpoloniato
    Participant

I was looking for some optimization of the irrigation.
    I’m running on HW 2.3 AC // FW 2.1.7 // APP 1.8.4
    Is it possibile to revise the FW in order to set the mm of rainfall given by the irrigation program instead of the on-time of each station?
    Given 6 different station, each one with a precipitation rate and different rainfall per day requested (fully sunlight, partially shadowed, …) I would like to set a coefficient for each station so I will be able to set the total mm of water for each station and the FW will calculate automatically the duration.
    Where chould I revise the FW exctly? I have very low skill in programming and it’s quite difficult to understand all libraries and program parts from scratch.

Any advice is really appreciated
    Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Third-Party Software FW mod – setting rainfall instead of on-time

We are away till Mar 22. Orders placed during this time will be shipped on Saturday Mar 23 . Thank you. Dismiss