OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Glad that OpenSprinkler was Out of Stock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Oleengr
    Participant

I was ready to place an order for OpenSprinkler within a few hours of stumbling upon Rayshobby.net. I’m glad that Open Sprinkler was out of stock at the time because, almost certainly I would have missed the chance to order the MOVs to install onto the board. It’s not that they are hidden on the shopping page, they are at next to the bottom of a very long list of choices on the page. Since OS was out of stock, I had more time to look at all the items available, and thankfully mine will ship with a pack of MOVs included.

I have an IRRITROL controller (which is not a budget brand) and it contains 14 MOVs on the board. MOVs are like insurance; you don’t need them until you need them. Everybody would benefit if there were a link to the MOVs on the ordering section for every product that can use them.

Ray
    Keymaster

That’s a good suggestion, will put the MOVs closer to the OpenSprinkler item.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests Glad that OpenSprinkler was Out of Stock