OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Google maps failing to load

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

chris1
    Participant

When setting Location in the mobile app on my android phone the map crashes with the message Sorry something went wrong,this page didn’t load Google Maps correctly
    I see that this problem has appeared in the past but has needed outside intervention to solve so figured I would post this here in case it is not only me suffering from this.
    Thanks

Ray
    Keymaster

I’ve seen a few reports of iOS app having this issue, but not heard of Android having this issue. What’s the version of your Android operating system? I suspect this is an app permission issue. You can always set location by using a web browser, either your mobile phone’s web browser or a laptop/desktop browser. The location only needs to be set once.

chris1
    Participant

Hi Ray
    Thanks for the reply
    I am running Android 11, I have indeed set it via the web app so an mainly posting this to let you know.

chris1
    Participant

Hi Ray
    You were quit right it was a permissions thing after allowing the app to use location all is now well with maps loading.
    Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Google maps failing to load