OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Greater than 4 day rain delay?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sgruby
    Participant

I love the rain delay feature and would like to see the option to goto to maybe 21 days; 4 is a little short especially in the winter here in San Diego where if it rains, I don’t want to water for a few weeks. Is that possible? (Hardware 2.1, firmware 2.1.1 moving to 2.1.2 soon.)

Thanks!

sgruby
    Participant

Whoops, looks like I can already do this, but in the iOS app and the Mac app, pressing the large + button only goes up to 4 days. In the Mac app, if I use the stepper to the right of the number, I can make it higher. In the iOS app and Mac app, editing the number directly lets me set what I want.

So, there is a bug in the app that causes the delay to stop at 4 when you use the large + button.

(Not sure why I didn’t discover this earlier…I guess the large button looked like the only way to change the value.)

Ray
    Keymaster

Using the rain delay feature, there is always an upper limit on the number of days you can set. If you want to keep the controller off for an extended period of time, you can either use the ‘Disable Operation’ option (this is on the sidebar); or you can physically turn the controller off by using the power switch.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Greater than 4 day rain delay?