OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Hardware failure in less than a year

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

clif-stores
    Participant

I bought a OpenSprinkler (OS30AC) less than a year ago and it worked great. Earlier this week, I noticed that it was offline and the board appeared dead. I went ahead and ordered a new one because we need a lot of things watered but I’d like to get the old one working. I didn’t see anything about warranties so I think that I should have a spare standing by now. 🙂
    The power AC power supply is good and I disassembled the board, removed the zone driver board, then put a USB power supply on the top logic board. In all cases (fully assembled with AC PS and disassembled with USB power supply), I just get a brief flash on the blue ESP8266 LED. I have not done any further debugging, as it has been a busy week. Are they are any common component failures that I should check? I have all the necessary equipment to check things out but maybe someone has already had this failure and figured it out. Thanks for any advice.

Ray
    Keymaster

The warranty is 1-year free repair/replacement; 90-day money-back guarantee. Hardware support questions should be sent to support.opensprinkler.com because we need to verify the purchase, order number, and your shipping address, and these are not information you want to publicly display on the forum.

clif-stores
    Participant

That’s awesome. Thanks Ray!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Hardware failure in less than a year