OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Having trouble with Interval Programs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

grog

Hi everyone,

I recently got an OSPi and I’m setting up the programs but I’m having a problem getting Interval Programs to work the way I want. Basically I want two programs that each run every other day. I tried creating a program and set it to the type Interval, Water interval is 2, and Starting In is 0. Start Time is 02:00, duration 60 mins, and the Recurring every 01:00 until 3:30. I have two stations selected and sequential mode is on. The program summary shows Program 1: Every 2 days which sounds like what I want.

However, when I check the schedule it shows it executing every day. What’s more strange is if I change the interval and set it to Starting in 1 the program never executes (at least according to the schedule preview).

Am I doing something wrong with how I’m creating an Interval program? Everything works fine with a weekly schedule but I also want some programs that will run on alternate days.

Thanks,
    Jay

Dan in CA
    Participant

Hi Jay,

One thing that could be a problem is the stop time. Do you want it to run until 3:30 PM? In which case it should be set to 15:30.

Starting at 2:00 and running 2 zones for 60min in sequential mode would take it until 4:00 to finish and it would only run once.

There could also be a problem with the irrigation timeline display on the Home page but that should not affect the operation. I am setting up a program as you described and will be testing it. Thanks for the detailed description.

Dan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Having trouble with Interval Programs