OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Help wanted: Programmer for hire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Ryan Turnquist
    Participant

Hello OpenSprinkler community,

I am looking to possibly contract hire a programmer that is familiar with OpenSprinkler to modify the firmware and UI to adapt to my unique application of OpenSprinkler 3.0 DC. I have about 10 or so ideas that I am considering have modified/added over a period of time. Some ideas are more important/higher priority than others. I am not familiar with programming and with other commitments, I would rather just hire someone that is experienced than attempt to teach myself. What I was thinking is that we would discuss my ideas and figure out the best way to accomplish them (maybe 1 or 2 ideas at a time over the course of a couple years potentially). Then you would let me know how long it would take and your price with half up front and half at completion. If this is something that is interesting to you please contact me via email – turnquist ryan at gmail dot com. Hopefully someone is willing to help me and make some extra money in the process.
    Thanks
    Ryan Turnquist

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Help wanted: Programmer for hire