OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App How to create a recurring program that runs every day?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

davethomaspilot
    Participant

I want to use a GPIO station to turn on some entrance lights every night about sunset and turn off again at sunrise. I think that’s working, but I think the program will need to manually restarted after one week.

I see option to run either weekly, or with an interval. So, I tried setting interval to 1 day. But, I get an error saying the interval must be two or greater.

I tried using weekly, and setting it to run every day of the week. But, after starting the program, the message in the footer said it was a “run once” program.

Is there a way to run a program every day, forever?

davethomaspilot
    Participant

Based on the Preview Program menu, the sunset to sunrise program is going to run forever, like I wante.

Apparently, just having the program enabled causes it to run indefinitely. I’d started it manually, which was why it was labelled “run once”.

I think I’m “good to go” now.

Ray
    Keymaster

To have a program run every day, you can select a weekly program, and check all of Monday to Sunday. You should not use Interval program because that does not allow you to set a 1 day interval. The minimum interval is 2 days.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App How to create a recurring program that runs every day?