OpenSprinkler Forums Pictures and Creative Use I am going to use OpenSprinkler to automatically turn on and off the Charger for

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am going to be using opensprinkler to control a relay and automatically turn off a charger. Its what will be charging my electric lawn mower that I am converting. It has a battery from a Chevy Volt (a 48V portion of it) and can only be charged to 49.5volts. As a backup, I’ll have the charger turn off after a set time period. It will be cool, I’ll be able to dial up a few hours of charging, without worrying about it being left on, by accident.

I already use open sprinkler to add water to my pool each day, for 3 minutes at 2am. I also use it to automatically control my chlorine injection pump that kicks on at 9pm for 8 minutes. I will soon have it run my pool waterfall pump once a week, for 5 minutes to keep some chlorine circulated.

Oh, and it waters my garden and yard….. Its my home automation hub…

Love it.

Richard

Ray
    Keymaster

Cool, glad to hear that!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Pictures and Creative Use I am going to use OpenSprinkler to automatically turn on and off the Charger for