OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests IFTTT – Maker is now Webbhooks

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ray 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kengrant
    Participant

Hi

I have just been trying to set up IFTTT for opensprinkler (love it!). I see the instruction on page 10 of the manual:

For trigger service (this), search and select ‘Maker’. Set sprinkleras the ‘Event Name’ of the web request

I think it should now read:

For trigger service (this), search and select ‘Webhooks’. Set sprinkleras the ‘Event Name’ of the web request

I read on the IFFTT site that : The Maker Channel has been renamed — it’s now the Webhooks service!

Hope this help someone.

Ken

Ray
    Keymaster

Yes, I am aware of the change. Will be updating all manuals to refer to webhook. Thanks.

Kunstflieger
    Participant

Hello Ray,
    is there a new manual refers to webhooks? I couln´t find it.

Thanks
    Kunstflieger

Ray
    Keymaster

IFTTT has changed a lot over the past year, it’s not possible for us to keep updating the user manual to keep up with their changes. But overall the changes are small and it should be easy to use existing instructions and adapt to their new changes. Just search for Webhooks in IFTTT.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests IFTTT – Maker is now Webbhooks