OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Impulse instead of constant 24VAc

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

manecas

Hi,

I would like that some stations of the opensprinkler send and impulse (1 to 3 seconds) instead of sending constant 24VAc until turned off, because I want to use 24VAc Impulse Relays to control lightning and to open my Main Gates. For example, for the main gate, if I use the current output, than the lock is allways buzzing, because it only needs an impulse to open, I must open it in Opensprinkler and then close it immediatly so that the Lock does not stay buzzing. Directly in the opensprinkler I can set a station manually on with auto off after X seconds, but I must set that each time manually and in the Android application I do not have that option.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: Pardon my English 🙂

Ray
    Keymaster

Note that the current opensprinkler firmware allows valve on time down to 1 second. It’s also possible to reduce it to below 1 second by modifying the firmware.

manecas

I know that. The only problem is that I cant save that value, i must input it each time. So I must each Time set manual mode ON, set Off time to 2 seconds and then set Station ON. If I could set that station 4 (for example) has an auto off of 2 seconds it was easier.

Ray
    Keymaster

OK, that would require some firmware change. If you just want to do this in a ad-hoc way (i.e. set some specific stations to pulse instead of constant on) it should be pretty easy.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions Impulse instead of constant 24VAc