OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Intermittent crashing

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

denny

I’ve been running for about 3 weeks now and am having problems with the controller becoming unresponsive.
    It’s happened 3 times now -the screen goes blank and it does not connect any more. I have to power cycle it and then it works again.
    Mostly we’ve been using it in the manual mode one station at a time.
    There is one station that has 2 valves but it seems to run in the manual mode. Can that be a problem?
    I just tried to use the run-once mode and I had some problems.
    1. The Run Once button doesn’t show up unless I connect to the /vr page. The home page doesn’t show it.
    2. In the run-once mode, I set each station for 5 minutes and then click run-once. I expected each station to run one after the other but only the first station runs.How should it work?
    3. In the manual mode, should all the stations run one after the other if their times are not zero?
    4. The weather button only works on rare occasions. I set it for San Diego CA. Seems like that should be a good location.
    Sorry for asking so many questions in one entry.
    Despite all the questions, I’m really happy with the device and we use it frequently.
    Some of these are probably operator error for sure.

Ray
    Keymaster

Denny,

To diagnose the problem, could you please first specify which version of OpenSprinkler you have, and whether it’s DIY or fully assembled?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Intermittent crashing