OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Intermittently missing programs

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Saba Majidi
    Participant

I have been successfully operating multiple Open Sprinklers without any issues for a while. However, I am currently facing challenges with two specific units. These units intermittently miss a few programs or start at incorrect times. Additionally, they occasionally fail to complete the required repeat counts. I have 23 enabled programs on one of these units simultaneously, and none of the settings have been changed to account for these issues.

The affected programs seem to be random, impacting different zones at various times. Interestingly, there are days when these issues do not occur.

I have attempted several troubleshooting steps, including factory resetting, reinstalling the firmware, and even swapping to a new unit, but the problems persist. I also tried re-inputting the entire configuration instead of importing the original. Recently, I have resorted to resetting one of the units daily, which has proven helpful, but I believe there must be a more effective solution.

I submitted a ticket but have not received a response yet. I’m hopeful for any assistance or insights that can be provided. Thank you
    Open Sprinkler v3
    AC
    2.0.0(3)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Intermittently missing programs