OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Interval 1.8.3 update broke setup page

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hustler

After following the instructions to update the interval program here: http://rayshobby.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Python_Interval_Program_for_OSPi#Updating_the_program I ran into an issue which I think is curbing my ability to run non-sequential programs. I cannot change the sequential option on my OpenSprinkler Pi after the update to 1.8.3 from 1.8.2. The whole setup page is showing undefined for the form as seen below. Any idea what I need to do. Copy an old file from the OSPi-old I copied to before the update or re-install?

Set Options:
    (Hover on each option to see tooltip)
    Show Tooltips
    T:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    H:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    E:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    S:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    M:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    M:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    M:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    U:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    N:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    W:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    I:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    undefined:
    Password:

Submit Changes Cancel
    Change password: Confirm:

Hustler

Turns out it must have been the data copied from the old data directory causing the problem. I did a clone with the github without copying the data and it fixed the problem. I didn’t have a large complicated installation so I just set everything back up again. Unchecking the sequential allowed me to fix the main problem which was my inability to overlap the valves opening/closing events to reduce pressure to reduce water hammer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Interval 1.8.3 update broke setup page