I just noticed that the computation of the day, for the next interval based program switch-on, is not in sync with the time zone of the unit (or at list this is what I was able to conclude).
Basically I looked yesterday night (23:00) the switch-on planned for my system and it was scheduled to happen in 13 days (definitely one day later of what was supposed to be). This 1 day delay was consistent for all my interval based programs.
This morning I checked again and the interval was calculated correctly (11 Days)….
I am thinking that the routine that performs the computation of interval remaining days, may run not in sync with the change of the day of the location of the OSPi.
In my case the issues may be a problem as one of my programs (split in two) requires to run over the midnight..