Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Predrag
    Participant

Ray hasn’t participated in this forum since Feb 19. I have support ticket that did not receive any attention other than automated reply. Same with support email address. Does anyone know if OpenSprinkler staff is still around, or they are just on longer leave?

Cosmacelf
    Participant

Apparently no one knows. I do know they are still selling stuff since I just bought $450 work of stuff and they shipped it right away. But these forums have been DEAD. No help and very little community input. I know this is hobby level stuff, but still, a little bit of forum attention now and then would be appreciated.

Predrag
    Participant

I can’t say much about forum activity, since I’m not very active here either. But Ray did contact me via support system, so that suggests that he’s OK.

Ray
    Keymaster

Hey guys, I am ok, no worried. I think I said multiple times on the forum that I teach at a university. This semester in particular I taught a complete new course (called Make — a Hands-on Introduction to Physical Computing), and teaching it was fun but took a huge toll on my time. The forum is generally for community support and I don’t have time to check it regularly. We do handle support tickets much quicker. So if you have hardware support questions, you should submit a support ticket.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.