OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Issue editing program schedule using web access

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

irriga

Hello. I configured an irrigation system using Open Sprinkler Pi and a Raspberry Pi B. The Ospi is using a WiFi USB adapter to connect to my network. I loaded the Ospi application in my Android phone, scheduled irrigation times and it works but I am faced with this problem:

1. If there is one or more irrigation programs (schedules) configured, I can access the Ospi over the network using the web browser app by typing the Raspberry Pi’s WiFi IP address, however, once I’m in the app, I cannot access the “Programs” page; when I click on the “Programs” button, I get a blank page with the message “server error”. What I do, in order to regain access to Programs, is to access the Ospi using a smartphone with the mobile application I downloaded and installed in it; once I am logged into Ospi using the smartphone, then I delete the irrigation programs I configured earlier using the web browser app and, once the scheduled programs are deleted, then I am able to access the Program option in the web browser app and I can create new program(s) using the web browser app instead of using the mobile app. I don’t think this is the way it’s supposed to work and I would rather use only the web browser application to accomplish all tasks.
    2. Another Issue: When I click on “Plugins” there are two options that pop up which, when I click on any one of them, I get a page asking for percentages but I have no idea of what.
    3. Is there a user guide for the web browser application or for the mobile app?

Thank you very much.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Issue editing program schedule using web access