Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Miles
    Participant

I am able to login to the web on port 8080, and the app on my android also works fine. I am trying to get this working with Home Assistant, which led me to check a couple of URLs. Making requests with with /jn, /je, etc. always returns {“result”:2}. /ja returns {“fwv”:217}. In other words, I can’t even get a station list much less anything else. I am passing the password as md5 per their suggestion.

Running on raspberry pi, version 2.1.7 with app version 1.7.3

Miles
    Participant

… my password had a ‘!’ in it. Once I changed it to something else without that, it works. Thank you, drive through.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I had the same issue on 2.1.8. I had to disable password (Edit Options -> Advanced -> Ignore Password) before I could get API to return anything other than {result: 2}.
    Also see: https://opensprinkler.com/forums/topic/is-the-api-working-on-firmware-2-1-3/

My password did not have any special characters in it.

Regards,

Francois.

Ray
    Keymaster

One thing to keep in mind is that all recent firmwares expect the password to be MD5 hashed, not plain-text. For example, the default password is opendoor but if you are using the API or third-party plug-in, the HTTP API expect the password in MD5 form (the MD5 of opendoor is a6d82bced638de3def1e9bbb4983225c). If you send the plain-text password it will be rejected.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.