OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Linux help needet for update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Tobi
    Participant

Hello,

I´ve played a little bit with my Ospi 1.3 a and it was great to see that a normal App was developed..
    Because during the first test it was not possible to reach the Ospi via my Iphone, only via PC or Ipad 1

But I´m not able to find the Ospi during the startscreen.. I´ve reed that a update for the Image 103113 are necessary.

Could someone please help me with that, I´m able to login via Putty to the Ospi… but not more, I´ve no Linux expirances.

Regards

Thomas

Samer
    Keymaster

Please be sure your phone is on the same network as your OSPi. Also, please be sure you are using the latest version of both OSPi and the mobile app.

I am not sure what you mean by “103113”.

Ray
    Keymaster

“103113” is the date that the pre-configured SD card image was created. You can use it as a starting point, then go to the OSPi folder and run a ‘git pull’ to update to the latest version.

Tobi
    Participant

Hi Ray,

Thats the point, when I´m logged in, Im in´the directory: pi@ospi, when I type in get pull, I got the message:
    fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git

Regards

Thomas

Ray
    Keymaster

You need to ‘cd OSPi’ — you are doing ‘git pull’ in the home directory, not the OSPi directory, which is where the software is installed.

Tobi
    Participant

Thanks Ray, that was it…The app on iPhone found the ospi automatically, on the iPad 1 I must enter the IP address and the 8080, but than it was connected. Tomorrow I will play a little bit, it was possible to start a zone, but I was not able to save a program… The sunn are turning and turning, but nothing was saved..
    Regards

Thomas

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

Samer
    Keymaster

Any luck getting the app to work completely?

Tobi
    Participant

Hi,

Ive tried only a little bit, other work ongoing…
    Over the App I can switch manually, but only over the normal access I can save a program.

Regards
    Thomas

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Linux help needet for update