• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

badhairday
    Participant

I am running the ospi.py updated 21/July/2013. When I try to view the logs it shows Logging Disabled. Looking into the code, it looks like the value for “lg” in sd.json needs to be set for logging to happen. How does this get set, I cannot see where that happens anywhere? Or, is there something else I am missing.

I download the program last night thinking it must be something from the past that is not right. My sd.json file looks like:
    {“en”: 1, “mnp”: 32, “mas”: 0, “htp”: 80, “nst”: 8, “rdst”: 0, “loc”: “97224”, “nprogs”: 2, “tz”: 20, “rs”: 0, “rd”: 0, “mton”: 0, “m1”: “”, “m0
    “: 0, “m3”: 0, “m2”: 0, “lr”: “100”, “sdt”: 0, “rsn”: 0, “bsy”: 0, “lg”: “”, “wl”: 100, “nopts”: 12, “pwd”: “b3BlbmRvb3I=”, “urs”: 0, “rst”: 1,
    “mm”: 0, “rbt”: 0, “mtoff”: 0, “ipas”: 0, “nbrd”: 1}

I also want it to run on port 8080, but it stays at port 80, at least in the sd.json file. I have it autostart on 8080.

Many thanks,
    Chris

Samer
    Keymaster

On the home page there should be a logging button on the top right. After clicking this, you should see another button on the top right of the log page called, “log options”. Inside this popup you will be able to toggle logging on/off.

You can also use third party logging such as my mobile app, which can plot the data graphically or show you a tabular view of the data.

badhairday
    Participant

Thanks Samer, I must be going blind. BTW, I love the work you have done with the mobile side. It has inspired me to work with jquery to rewrite a web page that use.

Samer
    Keymaster

No problem and that is awesome to hear! In case you haven’t noticed jQuery Mobile 1.4 just hit alpha and should bring some much needed changes to the theme and page transitions!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.