• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mickeyshowers
    Participant

Hello all,

I followed the instructions located here: http://rayshobby.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Python_Interval_Program_for_OSPi and everything seems to went fine but I can only see the interval page. I did an git pull update and it says it’s up to date. What am I missing? Are there some instructions that I missed?

Ray
    Keymaster

I can only see the interval page.

Do you mean the homepage of the interval program? That is the default program set to run (assuming you are using the pre-configured SD card image). What page are you looking for?

mickeyshowers
    Participant

Yes, the homepage of the interval program. I thought the new image had Dan’s green page with the tabbed interface?

Dan in CA
    Participant

A new version of the program has just been posted to GitHub. The green pages with the tabbed interface are now the default.

A “git pull” will cause problems if you try to update from the version you have now. See the announcement for the new version for details and instructions.
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=686

Let us know how it goes.

Dan

Ray
    Keymaster

Just to clarify: the pre-configured SD card image are loaded with the version of the program when the SD card image was created. A new image will be made soon now that the program update is released. In the meantime you can use your existing SD card and just do a git pull as Dan suggested.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.