OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Manual run ends before time is elapsed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tobiask1977
    Participant

Hi,

I just connected Opensprinkler 3.0 to my irrigation valves as a replacement for green iq hub and updated the Firmware to 2.18(4). It seems that the manual operation of the zones quits before the timer actually ended (e.g. 2 Minutes – ends at ~1:10). Time (NTP) and locale Setting seems to be correct. However the webgui sometimes shows August 2092. Anyone any ideas?

Regards,
    Tobias

Ray
    Keymaster

Is the controller connected to your WiFi router, or is it in AP mode?

tobiask1977
    Participant

Wifi Router. NTP Time Sync works.

Ray
    Keymaster

You said NTP time sync works, so when did the time change to 2092?

tobiask1977
    Participant

Randomly. I First thought it‘s just a fronend issue.

Ray
    Keymaster

Can you submit a support ticket? We need to know your order number, and a delivery address to arrange for replacement.

tobiask1977
    Participant

I got it from the german OpenSprinkler.de Shop. So I will arrange the replacement there. Thank you!

Ray
    Keymaster

One more question: did this happen with the original firmware, or it happened after 2.1.8(4)? We have just released 2.1.8(4) today and haven’t even announced it yet, curious how you knew about 2.1.8(4)? If it didn’t happen with the previous firmware, I suppose this is a software problem. Otherwise, if this happened with previous firmware as well, then it’s a hardware problem (likely real-time clock).

tobiask1977
    Participant

It Happend also With the Factory Firmware, so i got the latest Firmware from Github In Order to Check whether the Problem Has Been fixed.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Manual run ends before time is elapsed