OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Maximum programma length 5h47m ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nicola
    Participant

I am using a spare DC OS 2.3 on fw 2.1.7 to monitor the daily flow of a submerged well pump not controlled by OS.
    While the app shows the flow live, I need to receive daily emails with the total daily volumes.
    I thought that, once IFTT is enabled, I could set a dummy 24h daily program that does nothing but activating one of the 8 outputs, and resulting in IFTT sending me the desired email.
    This seems to be working beside that I don’t seem to be able to set a program longer than 5h47m. I can enter 23h59m, but after saving, maximum length is reduced.
    Is this a bug or a desired feature, and if so is there any workaround?

Thank you all for reading

Nicola
    Participant

Upon further testing:
    If time is entered by clicking on the arrow buttons, it maxes out at 18h, and saved correctly.
    If it’s entered via keyboard, like 24h l, it shows 1d also after saving, but then preview programs show 5h47m47s. Same thing when entering 23h59m59s

Looks like a bug…?

Ray
    Keymaster

OK, we were not aware of this bug. I think here is what happened: using the keyboard it’s not restricting the number of hours. You can input 24 hours, but that will be converted to a integer (representing the number of seconds in 24 hours), and when it gets stored to the controller the integer truncation ended up truncating it to 5h47m47s (sounds like this is derived from 86400-65535).

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Unified Firmware Maximum programma length 5h47m ?