- This topic is empty.
July 31, 2013 at 7:40 pm #22575
1) From my iPhone 4, when I select “Stop all Stations”, the prompt “Are you sure?” pops up quickly, but before I can respond, the web app navigates to the Edit Programs screen, with a blank white output for some reason. Doing the same thing on a desktop (Firefox 21, on Mac OS X 10.7.2) allows me to select “Yes”, but then it spins and spins, staying on the same page. The zones do appear to stop, however.
2) The “Run Once” program sliders are very hard to set for times less than 5 min. I’m not sure what the scale of the slider is, but more than 30-45 min per zone is probably too much. If you alter the scale on those, selecting smaller numbers would be easier.
3) I’ve entered two programs (M, W, F) for my zones, but in the Preview Zones on the iPhone, I don’t see anything for this coming Friday (8/2). Same is true on my Firefox view as well. Both programs are “Enabled”, so I’m not sure why they wouldn’t show up.
Just ran my first set of heads with OSPi. Very exciting!July 31, 2013 at 10:38 pm #25197
For issue #2, I used to have the slide 0-30 however people requested a lot higher (300). I went in the middle and set the scale for 0-100. If the slider is hard to use you may tap the input box and manually enter a number that way.
For issue #3, to rule out a problem with my web app try to navigate to the interval program and check the preview there. You would use port 8080 instead of 80 to access the interval program instead of my web app, thanks.
Update: After our discussion on the other post I assume your issue #3 is due to the interval time being 0 minutes. Set this to something very high to run it only once (1439).July 31, 2013 at 10:50 pm #25198
1) I’ll need to re-run with a clear log to ensure I get you something valid.
2) Can you create a config for the slider range? 100 or 300 are just too high for residential use, and yes, I know I can tap the field. Doing that 10 times is a PITA. The point of the web app is to make things easier, so a configurable max range for the slider times would make everyone happy, no? 🙂
3) I just checked the internal program for the program preview and I see the exact same issue. When I update the Interval to non-zero, I get the preview working.July 31, 2013 at 10:54 pm #25199
2) I will consider lowering this because I do agree both are too high. Maybe once I have a system to run defined programs in an ad-hoc way via the run-once I will change the ranges back down to 30-45.
Update: I just read your #3 comment again. Glad it is working! Like I said in the other post the program interval has to be greater than 0.July 31, 2013 at 10:57 pm #25200
The preview thing disappeared once I made my Interval non-zero. Weird.
For the #1 issue, I tailed the log while I tried it on my iPhone. Can’t reproduce it now. Maybe the app/browser on my phone was in a bad communication state at the time. It’s not happening now. Ignore that one, and THANKS for being so responsive. I’m donating now, this is a great app!July 31, 2013 at 11:00 pm #25201
Awesome! Glad it is working now. The learning curve is a little steeper than a commercial product however once you master it, the benefits are endless!July 31, 2013 at 11:01 pm #25202
Where is the link to donate to you? I can’t seem to find it again (NOTE: You should make that SUPER easy to find on your site, Ray’s site and anywhere you can!) but I swear I saw it before.July 31, 2013 at 11:04 pm #25203
It is on the first page of my mobile app post: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=154
It is also in the mobile app itself on the about page. This is accessed via the side menu on the top right.
This should work fine though: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&[email protected]&item_name=OpenSprinkler%20Controller&page_style=PayPal&no_shipping=1¤cy_code=USD&lc=US&bn=OS_Donations&charset=UTF%2d8
Thank you!August 1, 2013 at 2:58 pm #25204
Donation complete! (as my business PP account) Thanks again!August 1, 2013 at 3:24 pm #25205
Thanks again for the generous donation!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.