OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile App install problem?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Alan W

Hi!

Something may have gone wrong with my mobile app install.

The standard interface works, and I was able to set up the system timers and all with that.

I plonked the files into my web dir and it ran the initial setup stuff.

When I log in though, it never remembers that I selected ‘Remember me” in the login dialog.

Also, when I try and affect changes, the spinner just sits there spinning endlessly.

Perhaps there is a permissions or user issue.

Where can I look to see what might be wrong.

Thanks!

Alan W

Ok, before you answer, there is a problem with the DNS on the machine I just noticed, so that may be it.

I’ll post again if this solves the problem so that anyone else who runs into this will know what to look for.

Alan W

Fixing the DNS worked!

I put the following into /etc/resolv.conf

nameserver 8.8.4.4
    nameserver 8.8.8.8

Those are Google’s name servers.

The problem happened when I changed from DHCP to static IP for the machine.

However, the ‘remember me’ checkbox is still broken, so any ideas why that might be are welcome.

Samer
    Keymaster

Glad part of your problem was solved!

The other half of your problem sounds like a problem with the cache file. It probably did not get created or does not have correct permissions. Check the location you provided or the location of index.php for a .cache file. If it exists, is it empty? If not, create it and give it writable permission.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile App install problem?