OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile app is not saving additional start times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Clay88
    Participant

I’ve been using the mobile app for about a year and I’ve been noticing that sometimes additional start times are not being saved in the app. I’ll set the programs up, I’ll get the “saved” confirmation, but the program will not start the additional start times and when I check the app the next day those times will be cleared and I have to enter them again.

Any idea on what’s going on?

Ray
    Keymaster

Did you make sure to check the “Enabled” checkbox on the left of each additional start time?

Clay88
    Participant

Yes I believe I have been doing that every time. At times when I’m making changes to programs I’ll drop out of range of the wifi, I do make sure I get back in range to save the changes but could this be the cause?

Ray
    Keymaster

I can’t think of any obvious reason — are you able to make other changes to the program, such as changing the primary start time? If so, I really don’t know why it can’t save changes to the additional start times.

Clay88
    Participant

Yeah, all other changes I can make will save. It’s just adding additional times will frequently not stick for some reason.

Aside from my own, there are three other phones that can log in that are around daily but I don’t believe any of them actually use the app with any regularity.

Ray
    Keymaster

Although this is unlikely to make much of a difference: you can try to access the controller through a web browser, either on your phone, or on your laptop/desktop computer, and see if you could make changes to the additional start times. The browser window can provide a bigger screen space so maybe this will help discover something we missed previously.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile app is not saving additional start times