OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile App out of sync with OSPi schedule

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

baataboom
    Participant

I’ve setup 3 programs to run on the same date/time with an interval of every 3 days. But OSPi sees that as beginning on a different day than does the mobile app. OSPi saw it as beginning in 0 days and therefore irrigation occurred today. But the mobile app shows that it will begin in 1 day.

I do sometimes disable the system for rainy periods and it seems that OSPi sticks to the original ‘every 3 days’ schedule. IOW, it doesn’t re-compute a new start of the 3-day cycle. And this would seem appropriate. But I’m not sure how the mobile app has gotten out of sync and consistently reports the future cycle on it’s own 3-day cycle.

Also, I saw where someone had reported that the mobile app reports times using GMT (w/o indicating it’s GMT). I found that to be true with the versions below. The GMT times are reflected when choosing: View Logs | Table | and select a station. The proper times _are_ being reported when chosing: Current Status. There, it reports GMT and offset at top and local time for ‘last use’ at the bottom.

Reported by mobile app:
    App version: 1.1.8
    ‘Firmware’: 1.9.0-OSPi

Reported on OSPi webpage:
    Software version: 2.0.1

Mark

Samer
    Keymaster

Can you please update your OSPi software? 2.0.3 is the latest.

baataboom
    Participant

OK, just updated to 2.0.3. That resolved the time reporting issue where GMT time was reported where local time was implied. Thanks.

{ edit }
    { looks like strikethrough BBcode does’t work here. The following paragraph is in error. }
    But the OSPi and mobile app are still out of sync wrt the next irrigation cycle. The mobile app does display the correct history. But it shows that the 3-day irrigation cycle begins in 1 day. While the OSPi (2.0.3) shows it begins/began in 0 days (I.e. irrigation was done today).

{ /edit }

After restarting the mobile app, all is well and in sync.

Thanks again,

Mark

Samer
    Keymaster

Perfect glad it’s working now!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Mobile App out of sync with OSPi schedule