I installed the mobile app on an Ubuntu Server. I could access and successfully submit the install.php, but after that I only see an empty page. I’ve verified that the config.php got created, so the permissions probably are fine. When I navigate to index.php, I only see an empty page and view source is empty, too. Does anyone have any idea, how I could check what the issue is?
It also might be a missing PHP extension. If that’s the case, you will have errors in your apache log (in /var/logs/apache2/error.log).
If you find any errors in either location please share them with me so I can track down this issue.
I found an interesting “bug”. I could see all pages just fine, but some pages just would not show (instead, the spinning-wheel showed indefinitely). I finally found out that I had used a German Umlaut (ü) in one of my station names, which was showing as an _ on some screens, but would lead to some pages not showing at all. After changing this to “ue” everything works now just perfect. Perhaps that could be mentioned in the manual or corrected. It’s a very beautiful app, thanks for building it.