OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests multiple master valves for reservoirs

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ogtommy

im really attracted to open sprinkler. wanted to design an irrigation controller on my own until i came upon opensprinkler. the reason for designing my own was because commercial versions lack the options i need unless you are willing to fork over hundreds of dollars. specifically, i need to be able to run several master valves. as i feed my plants hydroponically through reservoirs i need an irrigation controller that can select the appropriate reservoir and pipe it to the correct table/zone. i have 4 zones each requiring different nutrients or plain water so it would imperative that there was a way to select the correct reservoir. i have 3 reservoirs and 4 zones. anything possible? im not the greatest at programming but i do know a little bit, but i was hoping i wouldn’t have to go that route since time is of the essence.
    thank you so much
    love opensprinkler

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests multiple master valves for reservoirs