OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Network Error On Mobile App and Through Browser Log in

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

deeprich
    Participant

I have version 3.0 and am using the Mobile app to program my Open Sprinkler. After logging 35 programs successfully the 36 resulted in Network error
    Current:0 mA being displayed along the bottom of the mobile app. Tried to restart app on my phone and then cycling the Open sprinkler device then cycling my router in various orders. None restored my network connectivity to the device. The display on the open sprinkler appears to be connected to my router without issues. also logged into the device using a browser but received the same message. What else can I try to resolve this issue?

Ray
    Keymaster

First, check what’s your firmware version: if it’s runs 2.1.7, you should consider upgrading to firmware 2.1.8.

Next, you can try to perform factory reset. Before doing so, please use Export Configurations to save a copy of your current configurations, then perform factory reset (refer to the OpenSprinkler user manual) and see if it makes any difference.

biovicto
    Participant

I have the same problem, when i add expansion board. Ex. : 24 stations, the message error appear.
    i can activate first 8 stations but the 16 extra dont eappear.

I have the firmware 2.1.8 and i tried some reset factory.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1jvUcZBtb6PUjkjN6

Ray
    Keymaster

If you are still able to access the homepage, that ‘Network Error’ message isn’t a big concern — the app sets a specific timeout so if it didn’t get back the controller data within the timeout it displays Network Error. When you have a large number of programs or a large number of zones, the controller data may take a couple of seconds to send, triggering this timeout, but the browser’s built-in timeout is usually much larger, so if you can still access the homepage you can ignore that message. I have communicated with Samer to suitably increase the timeout on the app side.

Ray
    Keymaster

@deeprich: I am not sure how you are able to add the 36th program — the firmware has an upper limit on the number of programs, which is 35. If you add the 36th program it should throw out an error.

biovicto
    Participant

i find the probleme, i use special caracter and open sprinkler dont liked that

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Network Error On Mobile App and Through Browser Log in