OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Not getting weather data – no icon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

esawyja
    Participant

Hi all,
    I’m not getting the weather icon on the app, using a raspberry pi 3+. Is there any curl type command that I can send from the raspberry to see if I do get the data? If I go to the status or diagnostics screen, the weather update was successfully send and received, but no weather icon. We had a lot of rain over the weekend and the water level is 0%. So if I understand this correctly, that means that the stations will not run today and sort of indicates that the weather data was received?
    Any ideas please? See screen shot

Attachments:

esawyja
    Participant

Just to follow up on this, when I select the Location, I get an “error” from google, “This page can’t load Google Maps correctly, do you own this website? But it seems to select correctly, I don’t know if that is related to the missing weather icon

Ray
    Keymaster

This happened a while back due to an Google API issue, but it should have been fixed by now.

esawyja
    Participant

Hi
    I still do not get the weather ICON on the app, I know there was a ticket logged for this, ticket number 7463, how can I look at the ticket for updates? Anyone else getting no weather ICONs
    Regards

Samer
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you but I have followed up on the ticket referenced here.

esawyja
    Participant

Thank you, Is there any way that I can see the ticket?

wifi75
    Participant

I’ve some problem see attachment:

On windows pc by different browser no icon is shown, instead by android it is ok.

why?

Samer
    Keymaster

I have updated everything now to fix this issue however you might be using the Windows store app which I have not updated yet to fix the weather issue. You might need to just use the website for now but I will look into preparing an update for the Windows store ASAP.

Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Hardware Questions OpenSprinkler Pi (OSPi) Not getting weather data – no icon