OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests No Lid Mounting Options

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ClaytonRoss
    Participant

Hello All,
    I am new here just built my Open Sprinkler and love it,
    Finding lots of other uses around the house , including my pool pump and fountain pumps.

But anyway i am going to copy the java scripts that are stored on rays site to the SD card so the WebPage will work even if my gateway is down or ray site.

so i wanted to be able to mount the board and still access the SD card slot as well as gaze at my handy work.
    An easy way to secure the board on the the base of the included case is to use, Computer Case Fan Mounting Screws.
    the same type used to secure the fans to a case or the fan inside a PC power supply. an old care or power supply is normally easily sourced of you are in to DIY arduino irrigation controllers 😉

Also I know there is a tread out there but i really hope we can select the rain delay on a per program basis soon, want my green house and pool pump to keep going even if it rains

Ray
    Keymaster

Cool. Thanks for sharing the technique. To prepare for the Maker Faire, I also figured out a way to mount the PCB onto the bottom part of the case, so I can show the internals of the circuit. It’s by using pairs of #4 screws and nuts. I’ve attached a picture here. #4 seems to be the perfect size to fit through the holes, but #6 would also work, albeit a bit small.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests No Lid Mounting Options