OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests no more free Wunderground API key?

This topic contains 64 replies, has 26 voices, and was last updated by  Nanodot 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

Brendan Coupe
    Participant

OK, that worked. Thanks.

RottenMutt
    Participant

https://dashboard.ambientweather.net/dashboard

I’ve been reporting my data to Ambient Weather, which gives free access to your data. there is a apps for phons, iPads and for SmartThings, which updates every minute, and ambient weather also has IFTTT integration.

I’m running a meteobridge device, see screen shot below, which uploads to ambient, PWS network, WU, and CWOP..

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  RottenMutt.

RottenMutt
    Participant

WildBillpdx
    Participant

Trying to understand more about the API Keys. I have one for my weather station for Wunderground,but I can’t find any place in the application to enter it. Am I missing something? Tried advanced options and “Weather and Sensors” but no option appears for the API key. Running App 1.8.5, Firmware 2.1.8 (2) OSPi.

Nanodot
    Participant

Me too, I recently had to do redo my phone app for this season – somehow No-Ip “lost” track after 8 months of non-use. In studying what i needed to do, i happened to learn that WU at some point re-instated their free api keys for folks that submit their own WX data. I got my new key and thus had the same question as you posted.

I look forward to an official reply, but it looked like they removed the WU key option from the app after this thread got started. Not sure if there is any work being done to put the WU key back in – now that WU folks resumed the free service once again….

Running App 1.8.5, Firmware 2.1.8 (1) 3.0 AC
    Charles

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums Comments, Suggestions, Requests no more free Wunderground API key?