OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Odd station ordering in Program Preview

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

ramblinwreck
    Participant

Hi there.

On the native mobile (iPhone) app, on the Program Preview page, I’ve noticed that it lists the stations in the following order (Station 1 is configured as Master):

S2, Master, S3, S4, etc..

This is rather odd, and makes for an odd display. I thought this might be something I’ve done wrong locally, but then I noticed that this peculiar behavior is shown even in the example screenshots on the app developer’s page:
    http://albahra.com/sprinklers/img/preview.png

Any particular reason this isn’t done in station order (i.e. Master/S1 first, then S2/S3/S4, critically, putting the Master at the top)? Any way to configure it to make it put the Master first (at top)?

Thanks
    Chris

PS – Great app! I’m new to OpenSprinkler and I’m just getting everything set up. The native mobile app is a nice addition to an already awesome system!

Samer
    Keymaster

Thanks for the compliments! The master station isn’t first due to the rendering of the data array (real time simulation) and is looking for the first valve to open (which subsequently triggers the master). I hope the logic at least makes sense. In the future I will see what can be done to move it to its correct location.

Samer
    Keymaster

I have moved the master station to the first row regardless. Hope this alleviates the issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

OpenSprinkler Forums OpenSprinkler Mobile and Web App Odd station ordering in Program Preview